1. Models that are articulated and pinned on an adjustable articulator. We prefer the Artex.
2. Implants used must be part of our library listed below or have a like compatibility with one of the following.
Nobel Replace 4.3 & 5.0
Nobel Active 3.5 & 4.4/5.0
Biomet 3i Certain 3.4 & 4.1
Straumann Bone Level 3.3 & 4.1/4.8
Straumann SynOcta 4.8 RN & 6.6 WN
Zimmer Tapered Screw-Vent 3.5 & 4.5
Astra Tech OsseoSpeed 3.5/4.0 & 4.5/5.0
Dentsply- Friadent Frialit/Xive 3.4, 3.8 & 4.5
3. You will need 12 mm vertical space for each arch in the posterior to accommodate proper strength connections. This is critical for cantilever cases. We can likely do non cantilever cases in 8-10 mm. You will need at least 24mm for a maxillary and mandibular combination.
4. Properly positioned implants are needed. This includes no more than 30 degrees of divergence of any implant with a single bridge.
5. If you are providing a wax up or study guide it must seat on the articulated model and be removable on that model such as a denture set up. For mandibular cases a study cast of existing tooth set up can be utilized.
6. A centric bite registration.
When we receive your case it will be evaluated for the requirements. If everything is present that is needed we will design your case and send a video approval before an Izir verification bridge is milled from PMMA material ready for you to add gingiva shaded acrylic & cementation of titanium inserts. We will not go straight to a final zirconia restoration without a verification bridge try in.
After the verification bridge is tried in by the Dr and approved we will mill the final zirconia restoration for the completion of the case. Again you will apply the pink gingiva porcelain. Final steps will be to stain and glaze and cement the two connect inserts with multilink implant (opaque) cement. Once the interface is cemented you can not fire the bridge. However, the inserts can be removed by placing the bridge in front of a porcelain oven at about 750 degrees F.
We require that the above criteria are met in order to provide you with the predictable, best product possible and to ensure the patient with a well fitting, functional esthetic restoration.
For instructions on best protocol for cementing the titanium inserts got to: http://cap-us.com/2-connect/